Kok ping's blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Headache...

Boo. There's a series of things happened today. Yes.

Alright, school as per normal... Meanwhile, I had my head knocked onto the 'swinging' door. All thanks to SKY! Why are there IDIOT like him not trying to push the door open when there are actually people walking behind him?! And he just 'shoo' away when the door is closing and by the time I turned my head back, JACKPOT! NMAD. Stupid brother! It's still hurting now okay! Compensation! Else, I'm so going to sue you! I STUDY LAW OKAY!! lol

After school, had dinner with some lectures and AISP friends. Hilarious conversation during 'fine dining'. Haha. Nice, I will say. Nice as in both conversation as well as the dishes.

Okay, I seriously forgot about something I wanted to mention. But I remember that there's something. So, I guess forget about it. Shall jolt it down again if I remember again.

Night people!






PS; Lesser and lesser. Nothing is going to change ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]